15 Dec 2006

Pesti Cola round 2

When the CSE went public with "its findings" of pesticide in cola's it was on the front page of almost every newspaper in the country (did i say almost? more like ALL)


Ditto, when the court asked them to reveal their ingredients

Coke and Pepsi told to spill secrets or face ban
INDIA’S highest court yesterday demanded that Coca-Cola should reveal its secret formula for the first time in 120 years.

But yesterday, the Supreme court made a statement during the PIL hearing to the effect "who is asking you to drink it (the colas)? If you have a problem with it, stop buying it!!" The small text of this news article was buried on page 8 of yesterday's Times of India. I thought I would post the whole text here. But guess what???? After half an hour of trying different combinations on google, I still can't get the text.

Am I suprised? I guess not.

No comments: